Series Two: Episode 3 is the third episode of Luther, Series Two.
As Luther's affection for Jenny grows, so does his determination to protect her and help her back on her feet. Baba, however, is determined to keep Luther on a tight leash. To add to Luther's difficulties, he is called in to investigate a man whose brutal and escalating murders seem to have no motive, leaving Jenny alone and vulnerable.
Luther leaves Jenny in his flat to investigate an incident at a service station where a man with a baseball bat killed one motorist,maimed another and destroyed their cars. From CCTV footage it appears that he was rolling dice to select victims. The same man later enters an office disguised as a motor-cycle courier and kills five more people before Luther arrests him though in custody he refuses to speak. As Luther returns home to find that Jenny has killed Toby Kent after his attempted rape of her the dice man's exact double prepares another outrage.
- Idris Elba as DCI John Luther
- Warren Brown as DS Justin Ripley
- Dermot Crowley as DSU Martin Schenk
- Nikki Amuka-Bird as DS Erin Gray
- Michael Smiley as Benny Silver
- Steve Robertson as Robert Milberry
- Golda Rosheuvel as Sally Thomas
- Babou Ceesay as Adewale Omotso
- James Puddephatt as Steve Kimble
- Hamza Jeetooa as Depak Chandrapal
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Jenny Jones
- David Dawson as Toby Kent
- Alan Williams as Frank Hodge
- Kierston Wareing as Caroline Jones
- Steven Robertson as Nicholas Millberry
to be added
to be added
|Series Two Episodes|
|Series Two: Episode 1 • Series Two: Episode 2 • Series Two: Episode 3 • Series Two: Episode 4|